Garlic Fried Rice with peas, carrots, tofu and egg! Omit the egg if you are vegan.
- Left over rice about 2-3 cups
- 1 cup cubed firm tofu
- 2 tbsp. olive or canola oil
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh carrots
- 1 egg
In a large wok or frying pan
- Heat 1 tbsp olive or canola oil on low
- Saute the cubed tofu until slightly brown add more oil if needed.
- add the garlic and chopped carrots and sauté with the tofu.
- push the garlic, carrots and tofu to the side and add 1 egg to scramble
- Add the rice, and mix to distribute ingredients.
- Cook until the rice is warm and if needed add 1 tbsp. water
- Add the soy sauce
- Add the frozen peas
- Stir the rice and veggies to mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm.