These cookies are so delicious, they are sure to be a hit with the family!
This recipe is a favorite in my family. It is a much healthier cookie made with no eggs or dairy and using Instant Oats. The banana replaces the eggs and adds a delicious hint of banana flavor to the cookie! You can freeze 1/2 the batch for future use. Just roll out the dough into a log, and place in a container to freeze. When you are ready to use it, thaw the cookie dough, slice and bake!
- 1 cup of margarine
- 1 cup sugar in the raw
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 banana mashed
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached white flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups Instant oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream the margarine and sugars until fluffy. Add the mashed banana and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour, baking soda and salt stirring into the margarine mixture.
- Add the Oats and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Drop from a teaspoon approximately 2…
View original post 34 more words