One of my favorite dishes to make! You can use any pasta shape if you do not have spaghetti!
Pasta is one of my favorite comfort foods next to Pizza! Garlic Lemon Whole Wheat Spaghetti is one of the many wonderful pasta dishes from my mother’s kitchen. There is no need for salt because the lemon, garlic and herbs give it enough flavor! We all want to cut back on our salt intake so the lemon will fill that void. You will be amazed at how easy this dish is to make and it is vegan too!
If you do not like the taste of whole wheat you can use regular spaghetti, or you can do half whole wheat, half white! I do this sometimes to mix it up a bit.
- 1 box of whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sprig of parsley – chopped
- 1/4 can of black olives – chopped
- Olive oil
- pepper to taste ( no salt needed, the lemon replaces the need for salt)
View original post 105 more words