When I was growing up potatoes were a staple in our house. My mother was so creative when it came to potato dishes and I have carried on the tradition. No doubt about it, I love potatoes, and potatoes are a staple in the pantry! One of my favorite potato dishes is Roasted Potato Wedges because they are so simple, and can be enjoyed as a side to a main meal, or as a snack. Leftover’s are great for the lunch box as well, and the wedges are just as delicious cold or warmed up in the microwave!
1 large baking potato washed and dried per person
- (2 per person if you want leftovers for lunch)
- olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Line cookie sheet with foil
- Cut each potato into 4 wedges
- Line potatoes up on the cookie sheet
- With a pastry brush spread olive oil over each wedge
- Optional sprinkle salt and pepper on each wedge
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat them plain.