Who doesn’t love a nice warm muffin in the morning with a hot cup of coffee? These muffins are egg and dairy free! I substitute the milk with coconut milk, the eggs with applesauce and the oil with banana’s! Enjoy.
2 cups of flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 tsp salt
2 smashed banana’s
1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 400, line muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In Medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3. In large bowl beat banana, coconut milk, applesauce and vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and beat about 1 minute but do not over mix.
5. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
7. lightly press muffin top, if it springs back remove from oven.
8. Transfer muffins to a rack to cool.